How to keep you hair healthy this summer?
The Indian summer can be very hot and humid, and this can take a toll on your hair. Hair health is very important as dry, damaged, under nourished hair can be very disturbing and can make you feel low on confidence.
Here are some tips to take care of your hair during summer months.
- Keep your hair hydrated: Drink plenty of water and use hydrating hair care products, such as conditioners, hair mask to keep your hair moisturized. Always use products which can maintain PH balance of your hair and can help improve hair health.
- Use a wide toothed comb: Try not to comb your hair when it’s wet but if necessary, use a wide toothed comb to detangle your hair gently when it’s wet. This will prevent breakage when it’s wet. Always wash your hair with cold water or normal water.
- Protect your hair from the sun: Wear a hat or scarf to protect your hair from harmful UV rays.
- Avoid using hot styling tools: Try to avoid using hot styling tools such as straighteners and curling irons, as these can damage your hair and make it more prone to breakage.
- Wash your hair regularly: Wash your hair regularly to remove sweat, oil and build up, but avoid washing it too often as it can strip your hair of its natural oils. Using Lactic acid hair mask prior to washing your hair can help remove sweat, oils and build up from your hair making scalp and hair healthy for a healthy hair regrowth. Similar to Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) Lactic acid has humectant properties, which means it draws moisture into the hair shaft and promotes healthy hydrated hair preventing dryness and frizz. Lactic acid for hair promotes hair growth by providing essential nutrients and oxygen to the follicles.
- Use a leave-in conditioner: Use a leave-in conditioner to protect your hair from heat and humidity.
- Trim your hair regularly: Get regular haircuts to keep your hair health looking at its best.
Along with following these tips we recommend using these products to ace your hair health this summer.
Organic Hair Shampoo: Use of shampoos which are paraben free and are suitable for all skin types and hair type is extremely important. Shampoo should have some natural antioxidants such as Amla which adds shine to hair and stops greying of hair, Bhringraj to promote hair growth, prevent hair loss and baldness, treats scalp infection and slows down hair greying. Procapil which is a natural ingredient but developed scientifically helps in hair fall control and promotes healthy hair growth. One of the best Hair fall control shampoo can be bought from Cerise Naturals.
Hair Mask: They nourish your hair deeply and keep them moisturized. Especially Pre-Shampoo hair mask by Cerise Naturals. It not only deeply conditions your hair but also forms a protective film over your hair which protects your hair from harmful sun rays.
Anti-Hair Fall Serum: Hair growth serums are very popular these days and they have several benefits for hair, you can find a lot available out there but one which we would recommend is Cerise Naturals Anti-hair fall serum which is one of the highest rated serums available today.