Organic Hair Shampoo
Best Anti Hair Fall & Hair Fall Control Shampoo For Men & Women
Cerise Naturals Anti Hair Fall Shampoo is a combination of Procapil, Keratin, Bhringaraj and Amla.
Cerise Naturals Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is proven formula to reduce hair fall and promote hair growth. It brings back volume and natural shine in hair. Anti-hair fall shampoo is paraben free, sulphate free and ideal for hair fall control. This hair fall control shampoo is suitable for both men and women.
An exclusive blend of essential ingredients that includes Procapil (hair supplement) for hair growth, Bhringraj (antioxidants & vitamins), Amla (antioxidants and vitamin C), Keratin (protein & natural conditoner), Pro-Vitamin B5 is fortified which makes this best shampoo for healthy hair growth. This hair fall control shampoo promotes thicker, healthier hair. Regular usage of this hair fall shampoo may give a healthy follicle strength, hair strand quality, hair volume and may provide visibly thicker hair. Goodness of pure and natural extracts of olive leaf, bhringraj & amla are specially developed with scientific research and formulations to promote healthy and thicker hair growth without any side effects on regular usage in anti hair fall shampoo.
Ingredients of Hair fall control shampoo
Procapil: Procapil reduces hair loss by fighting hair follicles ageing and dormant hair follicles. It increases blood flow to your scalp so that it provides adequate amount of oxygen and nutrients to your hair follicles to reduce hair loss. Procapil is made from natural ingredients and s completely safe to use for men and women, even with sensitive skin. Procapil is made of:
- Oleanolic Acid- A chemical compound derived from olive leaves.
- Apigenin – This is a flavonoid found in citrus plants.
- Biotinyl-GHK- A form of vitamin found in hair.
Keratin:Keratin is a protein formed in cells of scalp which forms hair and also makes hair strands more healthy and smooth.
Bhringraj: Bhringraj is an excellent and proven herb to reduce hair fall. Bhringraj promotes hair growth, reduces balding and reduces greying, makes hair darker. This herb contains flavonoids, phytosterols and coumestans that work well together to fight hair loss by preventing hair thinning and hair fall. Bhringraj is rich in antioxidants and minerals.
- Helps promote hair growth, reduces hair fall and baldness: Bhringraj plays a vital role in treating and preventing baldness. Bhringraj increases blood circulation in scalp which enhances the hair roots and brings more nutrients to the scalp and thus promotes hair growth.
- Treats Dandruff and Scalp Itchiness: Dandruff usually occurs due to dry scalp, humidity in air, hot water showers during winters, lack of hygiene etc. Bhringraj penetrates deep into the scalp and treats dandruff and dry, itchy scalp with its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties.
- Reduces Premature Greying of Hair: Regular use of Bhringraj helps in slowing down premature greying and prevents further.
- Treats Scalp Infections: Anti- Bacterial properties of Bhringraj make it a great solution for treating scalp infections. Bhringraj oil is effective in treating various forms of folliculitis which occurs due to infection from staphylococcus which causes inflammation of hair follicles which ultimately leads to hair fall and balding. Regular use of Bhringraj reduces inflammation of hair follicles, scalp tenderness, and eases scalp itching and increases hair growth.
Amla: Amla is a rich source of fatty acids, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals which stimulates healthy hair growth, controls premature greying, make hair smooth and shinier.
- Promotes Hair Growth: The phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals present in amla increases blood circulation in scalp which promotes hair growth. Blood circulation ensures that the scalp gets all the essential nutrients to be healthy.
- Reduce Hair Loss: Amla when topically applied helps reduce hair loss as it a rich source of 5-alphs reductase. This helps in hormonal hair loss also which is caused by PCOD, PCOS, Thyroid etc.
- Help balance flaky scalp: Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C which is widely known for collagen production in skin and hair and collagen serves as a building block for hair. Vitamin C is a natural clarifying agent which cleanses chemical build up from scalp and when scalp is cleans it absorbs nourishing hair products and their nutrients.
- Protects Hair From External Damage: Amla is a rich source of tannin and calcium which protects hair from heat damage or photo damage which make hair healthy.
Before choosing any hair care product you should analyze your hair type minutely, and should be aware of texture and growth pattern of hair.
Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium 10, Ethylene Glycol monostearate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerine, Polyquaternium 7, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Hairy Root Culture Extract, Natural Betaine, D-Panthanol (Pro Vitamin B5), Keratin, Bhringraj Extract, Amla Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Pottasium Sorbate, Imid Urea, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol.
(Product Origin: India)