How and Why to Exfoliate your Face with Organic Products
Most of us are extremely busy with our lives and we feel fortunate if we manage to remove our make-up and cleanse our faces before we go into bed. For many, a common skin care routine is as simple as cleanse, scrub, moisturize, and go! Exfoliation is a crucial step in a healthy skin care routine for all skin types, which is frequently overlooked (Definitely, even sensitive skin can benefit from gentle exfoliation with suitable products.
- Tips To Exfoliate Your Skin
- Why You Need to Exfoliate?
- How to Exfoliate Your Skin
- How Often to Exfoliate your Face
1. Tips To Exfoliate Your Skin
- Always choose an exfoliant that suits your skin type. Prevent stronger physical or chemical exfoliation when you have dark spots caused by acne, burns or bug bites.
- If your skin has damages caused by the sun or any wounds or cuts, we recommend don’t exfoliate your skin.
- Remember to keep your skin moisturized after your skin exfoliation session.
- Never do exfoliation aggressively and always be gentle with your skin and remember to find the right schedule based on your skin needs and the exfoliation method you choose.
2. Why You Need to Exfoliate?
Your skin is constantly shedding skin cells and when this happens, smoother skin cells force their way up to the skin's surface. But as you age, your body sheds dull and dead skin cells begins to slow down. Exfoliating your skin whether it is dry, normal, oily or sensitive skin, can generate renewed life to your complexion.
2.1) Clear Acne & Breakouts
Exfoliating your skin regularly helps you reduce the happening of acne and blackhead breakouts. Skin prone to acne sheds extra skin cells more than other skin types, but the dead cells do not fall away. As this dead cell debris builds skin starts producing excess follicle oils which lead to blackheads and blemishes.
2.2) Improve Your Skin Texture
Exfoliating your skin speeds up dead cells which indeed speeds up the skin renewal process, allowing new healthy cells to seize their place. This process turns your complexion from dull and dry to bright, vibrant, and smooth.
2.3)Exfoliate Away All Signs of Ageing
Your skin becomes drier and less elastic as you age, which results in lines and wrinkles on your skin. Also along with age, you may find your skin is getting rough in texture than it used to be. This is because of multiple layers of dead skin cells that accumulate in years.
3. How to Exfoliate Your Skin
How to exfoliate your skin depends on your skin type, skin concerns and preferences.
3.1) PRO TIP:Apply our Organic Face Scrub before you apply our Organic Face Mask, significant thing is to make sure become smooth and removes dead skin cells on you face.
Organic Body Scrub by Cerise Naturals is the best organic exfoliating organic body scrub to remove dead skin cells from our body. Organic Body Butter from Cerise gives you smooth skin after you exfoliate your skin with Cerise Body Scrub.
For perfect exfoliation, take the appropriate quantity of the Cerise body scrub and gently massage in a circular motion. Make sure to keep your motions gentle, because if you apply overmuch pressure (Or use too harsh of a scrub.) you can actually injure the skin.
4.) How Often to Exfoliate your Face
Exfoliation can be done depending upon your skin type and sensitivity. Ideally, our face and boy needs to be exfoliated and washed away from dead skin cells maximum once a week.
For Best Online Organic Skin & Hair Care Products Visit: cerisenaturals.com