Body Scrubbing at Home
Your body needs your care and love just like your face and hair. We all want our skin to glow that’s why we go for expensive facials, face serums, anti-ageing treatments, face masks and hair spa’s to look and feel good. Your body also needs exfoliation to stay smooth, supple and healthy and that is when Body scrubs come into picture. Your skin is the largest part of your body, isn’t it!! Skin on your arms, back, chest, thighs, arms, elbows, calves and feet too desires care beyond moisturizing.
What are Body Scrubs?
Body Scrubs are exfoliates that instinctively slough away dead skin cells. A body Scrub is just like a facial for your body. Exfoliating your body is just as important as exfoliating your face. The skin on your body is thicker than the skin on your face, which is why it needs an especially designed body scrub.
A body scrub has numerous key actives to contribute your skin pampering carefulness. A quality body scrub should have Himalayan Pink Salt which is an excellent detoxifier, Mango Butter, Avocado Oil, Sesame Oil, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil and Vitamin E. These combinations together not only create an excellent Organic Body Scrub but also remove tan and give an experience of skin beaming with glow.
Most prominently, your body scrub should be completely free from harsh mineral oils, parabens and sulphates – all elements that damage your skin in long run.
We recommend using “Cerise Naturals” ‘Avocado and Himalayan Pink Salt Exfoliating Body Scrub’. It is so pure and free from harmful chemicals that will just give you a feeling of homemade body scrub.
Himalayan Salt Scrubs
Himalayan salt is an excellent detoxifier. It exfoliates dead cells, balances ph. Levels, works as a toner, treats acne, improves uneven skin tone and removes fine lines and wrinkles.
Body Scrubbing at Spas
Specialised Body Cures is offered at Spas and Salons which includes Body scrubbing also. Though, it is offered at a very hefty price tag. A virtuous decision is to get it done at the comfort of your own place by using a decent Body Scrub which is free from harmful chemicals without giving abundant.
Benefits of Body Scrubs
- Body Scrubs helps enhance skin’s suppleness and softness removing rough and dry skin inducing inner radiance.
- Dead skin which used to shed naturally slows over a period of time resulting in accumulation of dead, dull and rough skin. Body Scrubs eliminates dead skin cells from the skin’s uppermost surface making it look radiant and glowing.
- Pollution and other forms of environmental strain raise accumulation of dull, rough, irritated skin and clogged pores. Clogged pores can get infected and lead to acne and breakouts. Body Scrubs helps unclogs skin pores where dead skin cells and grime can accumulate.
- Body Scrubbing encourages skin cell regeneration that helps give skin a glowing and radiant look. Cell regeneration performs as an anti-ageing treatment for skin which decreases fine lines and wrinkles on skin.
- Body scrubbing and moisturizing helps hydrate the skin for increased elasticity and reduced dryness.
How to Do Body Scrubbing at Home?
- A very relaxed usage of body scrub is in your very own bathroom and it hardly takes 15-20 minutes of your daily routine.
- Just dampen your skin in Luke warm water before using body scrub. Start with your feet preferably and move upwards in circular motions for a better blood circulation. Massage gently. Rinse off.
- Apply Cerise Naturals specially crafted Avocado and Olives Body Butter to nourish your skin without making it greasy/oily.
Remember: After having Professional Body treatments your skin becomes tender. Avoid visiting Steam room, Waxing or Shaving for your skin to be consoled.