Your Skin and Hair ready to take a hit of the windy and freezy climatic change coming during the late November. You might notice that your skin gets excessively dry and rough. This will result in flaky and irritable skin conditions which certainly are not a good sign for your skin. These are the times when your hair is dry, and you feel lazy to get in the shower. Your basic summer care routine would not suffice to the hard-hitting winters. You need extra care and attention the same way you protect your body with layers of clothing.
When it comes to your skin and hair care, you need certain products that are beneficial for dry & flaky skin. You also need solutions to problems like frizzy and weak hair. If you want to find the perfect solution, you need to get a hold of specific ingredients that elevate your skin and hair health. Lucky for you, instead of scrolling away for multiple brands, Cerise Natural presents 5 amazing ingredients you need to add for your a glowing skin & shining hair:
1) Avocado Oil- It is no surprise that Avocado is one of the healthiest and most delicious fruits ever. Furthermore, it adds wonderful effects to our dry, flaky and irritated skin. Avocado holds the richness of Omega 3 fatty acids and Vitamin C, which boost the skin & hair regeneration process. It is smooth and light on the skin, which makes it easy to absorb. One of the reasons why Avocado is available in all of the Cerise Naturals Products is because of the rich texture, anti-inflammatory properties and versatile goodness for your skin and hair.
2) Argan Oil- If you are updated about the trendy beauty products in the market, you surely have heard of Argan Oil in 2015 and 2016 a lot. Argan Oil and Morocco go hand in hand. Did you know that Moroccans used to add Argan Oil in their food? Similarly, the Avocado & Olive Super Nourishing Hair Mask is light on skin compared to other oils making it a vital ingredient for your hair. Argan oil is especially advantageous for people with dry and flaky skin.
3) Shea Butter- Shea Butter is extracted from the seeds of Shea tree. It is a famous ingredient and most popularly known for its moisturizing properties and skin related issues like rashes, eczema and dry skin. To have a silky and butter-like softness, go for the Avocado & Olive Nourishing Body Butter which holds the goodness of not only Shea Butter, but also Kokum Butter, Olive Oil and Glycerin.
4) Aloe Vera- Aloe vera contains Vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. These ingredients not only help in nourishing but also support anti-ageing. It is perfect for dry and dehydrated skin which is common during the winter season. The Avocado & Aloe Vera Glow And Hydrate Gel helps in moisturizing the skin without making it greasy so that people with oily skin can use it too.
5) Coconut Oil- Coconut Oil is beneficial for dry and rough skin users. It can be used for all weather conditions, especially for your body and the T-zone area. Add it to your daily body care with the Avocado & Cherry Smoothening Shower Cream and get the goodness of multiple ingredients along with the coconut oil.
Now you are well aware of the top ingredients that you can add to your winter care solution. For better understanding, visit Cerise Naturals to know the various products that will be beneficial for your face, skin & body.